Biotuff Compostable Disposable Gloves (Medium)
Biotuff Compostable Gloves are an environmentally friendly alternative to conventional kitchen gloves. Reduced landfill waste and carbon emissions. Made using renewable resources, plant-based thermoplastic corn starch resins.
- Ideal for food handling and hygiene practices for home use and business use
- Superior puncture, tear and heat resistance
- Impact toughness and leak-proof
- Breathable – great for controlling odour and dissipating moisture
- Can be composted in aerobic, industrial composting facilities
- Long shelf life
- Independently verified
- Pack of 200 gloves. 230x280mm. Glove thickness gauge 18um. Transparent film.
- Australian Standards AS4736 BPI and AS5810 Home compost
- US FDA & EU Food Contact Compliant
Bio-plastics made from plant-based thermoplastic corn starch resins.
End of Life:
Biodegradable and certified compostable to Australian and European standards AS4736, ISO16929, ISO14855, Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI).
Can be composted in aerobic, industrial composting facilities. Ask your local council if these bags are allowed in your green waste bin.