Biotuff Compostable Resealable Sandwich Bags
Biotuff Compostable Sandwich Bags are an environmentally friendly alternative to plastic zip-lock bags. Reduced landfill waste and carbon emissions. Made using renewable resources, plant-based thermoplastic corn starch resins.
- Ideal for home and deli use for added freshness – for all snacks, sandwich, fruits, veggies, meat, fish and fresh produce
- Superior puncture, tear and heat resistance
- Impact toughness and leak-proof
- Breathable – great for controlling odour and dissipating moisture
- Can be composted in aerobic, industrial composting facilities
- Long shelf life
- Independently verified
- Pack of 30 bags. 18x17cm. Bag thickness 50um
- Australian Standards AS4736 BPI and AS5810 Home compost
- US FDA & EU Food Contact Compliant
Bio-plastics made from plant-based thermoplastic corn starch resins.
End of Life:
Biodegradable and certified compostable to Australian and European standards AS4736, ISO16929, ISO14855, Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI).
Can be composted in aerobic, industrial composting facilities. Ask your local council if these bags are allowed in your green waste bin.