Biotuff Kitchen Tidy Bags – 8L (25 pack)
Out of stock
Enter email to receive back in stock alert!
Biotuff Compostable bags are an environmentally friendly alternative for sustainability. Reduced landfill waste and carbon emissions. Made using renewable resources, plant-based thermoplastic corn starch resins.
- Ideals for general and food waste
- Superior puncture, tear and heat resistance
- Impact toughness and leak-proof
- Breathable – great for controlling odour and dissipating moisture
- Can be composted in aerobic, industrial composting facilities
- Long shelf life
- Independently verified
- Pack of 25 bags. 39 (W) x 42 (L) cm. 8L capacity.
- Australian Standards AS4736 BPI and AS5810 Home compost.
Bio-plastics made from plant-based thermoplastic corn starch resins.
End of Life:
Biodegradable and certified compostable to Australian and European standards AS4736, ISO16929, ISO14855, Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI).
Can be composted in aerobic, industrial composting facilities. Ask your local council if these bags are allowed in your green waste bin.