Charcoal Safety Razor with Replacement Blades
Say goodbye to plastic waste and expensive blade refills! And hello to our simple and sleek solution for plastic-free, low-waste shaving. Enjoy a close, gentle shave without contributing to landfill while the luxe rose gold finish will also look pretty chic in your bathroom if we do say so ourselves!
- Includes 5 replacement blades
- Razor head features a 3-piece opening
- Reusable, plastic-free safety razor
- Made from ultra-durable brass alloy, electroplated with a charcoal finish
- No plastic parts or packaging
- Shave in short, gentle strokes without applying pressure. The weight of the razor is enough to provide a super close shave
- Use with shaving cream, gel or a shave bar to help the razor glide
- Take it slowly while getting used to this new way of shaving. Once you get the hang of it, you’ll never go back!
- The blade is double-sided, so you should expect to get around 6-7 shaves per side. Once blunt, replace the blade. Store used blades in a jar or container. Once filled, seal container and contact your local council for the location of your nearest recycling facility
- Store razor outside of the shower and allow to dry between uses
Changing the blade:
- Twist the handle anti-clockwise until the razor head opens
- Carefully remove the blunt blade
- Unwrap a new blade and place onto the head