- You cannot add "Ever Eco Organic Cotton Mixed Set Produce Bags (4 Pack)" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
EcoCoconut Bottle Brush
A great multipurpose bottle brush for cleaning baby bottles, wine glasses, drinking glasses and reusable drink bottles. This simple and effective design delivers an all natural and accurate clean, featuring bristles made from sustainably farmed coconut husks and FSC accredited timber handles.
- 100% plastic free and biodegradable
- Sustainable alternative to conventional bottle brushes
- Naturally antibacterial
- Designed to get into hard to reach places
- Effectively removes leftover residues
- Contains no plastic no toxic chemicals
Note: Test all surfaces for scratching. Although our products are marketed as non-scratch some soft or low quality plastics have been known to scratch easily.
Air dry after use.
FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified rubber tree wood, coconut husk fiber, galvanised steel wire.
End of Life:
Cardboard packaging can be placed into your recycling bin.
Once worn out, the Bottle Brush can be disposed of in a compost bin. First, pull the brush apart with pliers/side cutters and remove the steel wire (which goes in your recycling bin). It will take a while for the rest of the brush to biodegrade so if you have a mulcher, you could turn it into garden mulch.