Lunette Menstrual Cup – Model 1
Lunette Menstrual Cups give you a comfortable, safe, odorless and eco-friendly period for up to 12 hours a day. They are easy to keep clean and will last for several years – the cup basically pays for itself after just 3 months! Made with soft, medical grade silicone which is BPA and chemical free. It’s produced with the highest standards, testing and love. Each Lunette Menstrual Cup comes with a matching pouch (so you can keep it with you for whenever you need) and comes with a handy guide.
- Eco-friendly and reusable
- Made from medical grade silicone
- Features a grippy stem for ease of removal
- Can be worn up to 12 hours
- Comfortable reliable and free from leaks and odours
- Convenient, compact, collects more than a tampon or pad
- Hygienic, easy to clean and disinfect
- Will last for several years
The Lunette Cup – Model 1 (Light to normal flow):
All Lunette menstrual cups are soft and pliable, however, Lunette Cup Model 1 is made of softer silicone than Lunette Cup Model 2.
- The diameter is 41 mm (1.6 inches) by 47 mm (1.9 inches).
- The stem measures 25 mm (1 inch).
- The volume of the cup is 25 ml (0.85 fl oz).
- Measuring lines: 5ml (0.17 oz) and 13.5ml (0.46 oz).
Recommended if you have a light-medium flow and have not yet had sexual intercourse.
All Lunette menstrual cups are soft and pliable, however, Lunette Cup Model 2 is made of firmer silicone than Lunette Cup Model 1.
- The diameter is 46 mm (1.8 inches) by 52 mm (2 inches).
- The stem measures 20 mm (0.8 inches).
- The volume of the cup is 30 ml (1.0 fl oz).
- Measuring lines: 7.5ml (0.25 oz) and 15ml (0.5 oz)
Recommended if you have a medium-heavy flow, are sexually active or have given birth.
- First, wash your hands! Check that the air holes at the top of your cup are open.
- Get comfy: You can insert the cup while sitting, standing or squatting. Spreading your legs will help with a successful and comfortable insertion. Relax. Fold the cup in on itself to make flat, then in half to form a C shape.
- Insert: Keep it rolled up and guide it rim first into the vagina. To check that the cup has fully opened, slide a clean finger up to the cup bottom and feel it – it should be round. Lunette can be used any time in your menstrual cycle, from heavy to light flow days.
- Wear and learn: Lunette can be used for up to 12 hours, also overnight. The measuring lines on the cup help monitor your flow and easily learn your rhythm.
- Remove and empty: Wash your hands and relax your muscles. Grasp the bottom of the cup. To break seal, squeeze the bottom of the cup. Be sure not to pull it out by holding the stem alone. Tip contents into the toilet. Rinse and reuse.
- Clean and sterilise: Lunette should be cleaned before and after your cycle, and after emptying. To avoid odor and discoloration, rinse first in cold water, and then wash with hot water and Lunette Feelbetter Cup Cleanser designed for silicone cups.
- First, tip the blood into the toilet. Rinse with cold water and then wash with warm water.
- When your period is over, disinfect your cup by either boiling your cup. Lunette should be disinfected before and after your cycle.
Medical grade silicone.