Natural Facial Sponge
Out of stock
Enter email to receive back in stock alert!
Our sponges are the only truly ecologically farmed sea sponges in the world grown on organic farms in Pohnpei, Micronesia by local farmers. Sea sponge farming does not deplete wild sponge populations or damage coral reefs. These sponges are 6cm in size, become super soft when wet, glide on the skin beautifully and lather extremely well with liquid or bar soap.
- 100% natural
- No harsh chemicals used in farming or in processing
- Sustainably and ecologically farmed in Micronesia
- Naturally antibacterial
- Long-lasting Care for your Sustainable Sponge:
- To cleanse face, massage into skin in circular motions either on its own or with small amount of facial cleanser.
- To apply liquid foundation, simply wet the sponge with water, squeeze out excess water, and apply.
Simply rinse your sponge in water after use and squeeze dry after use. Store in a dry and well ventilated area.
Tip: For extra care, soak sponge in 2 cups of water with 1 tsp baking soda for 1 hour to enhance the life of your sponge. Repeat periodically.
End of Life:
Dispose of sponge in your compost.