Ever Eco Pot Scrubber
Made from bamboo with palm leaf bristles, our pot scrubber is tough on grime but kind on the planet.
- Plant power! Our pot scrubber is made from plants to provide a sustainable alternative to synthetic brushes and sponges, which utilise chemicals in the production process and end up in landfill at end of life
- Unvarnished wood to eliminate chemicals from the production process, ensure compost compatible and to prevent brush from slipping out of wet hands
- Vegan friendly
- To assist in the longevity of your brush, allow it to dry between uses (do not leave sitting in water)
- Stand brush upright on its bristles between uses to encourage any residual water to drain away
- Handles can be treated with wood oil or wax if desired
- Natural signs of aging will occur over time from exposure to water, minerals within water and dish washing liquid. Wood oxidation (dark spots/discolouration), cracks/splits in the wood and bristle loss are possible and do not impact functionality. Wood is a natural product and the compostable nature of this brush is what makes it such a great zero waste kitchen essential.
- At end of lifespan, this brush is compostable
Resparkle Natural Dish Wash Liquid Refill ~ 710ml Subscription$9.89 / month Add to cart
Georganics Natural Toothpaste – English Peppermint$19.99 Read more
Rose Gold Safety Razor with Replacement Blades$44.99 Add to cart
Ethique 5 Hair Samples 100g$24.95 Add to cart
Ever Eco Konjac Facial Sponge – Charcoal$9.99 Add to cart
The ANSC Conditioner Bar Sensitive/Oily$14.99 Add to cart