4myearth Food Cover Set – XS, S, M & L (Denim Stripe)
An eco-friendly alternative to single use plastic wraps, 4MyEarth Reusable Food Covers have endless uses. Cover leftovers and keep fruits and vegetables such as rockmelon and butternut pumpkin fresh. They’re great for the end of a cheese block too!
The set contains 4 food covers : Extra Small – 17cm, Small – 22cm, Medium – 26cm and Large – 30cm diameter.
– Made from 100% Cotton canvas
– Free from PVC, BPA, Nylon, Phthalates and heavy metals
– Hand or machine washable and dishwasher safe
– Ethically handmade
This XL Food Cover fits perfectly over large plates, platters and even a watermelon! Ideal for reducing single-use plastic waste when covering leftovers or taking dishes to a friend’s house for dinner!
It can fit various shaped dishes, including rectangles 38 x 25cm, round 35cm diameter and squares 30cm x 30cm.
- Includes XS, S, M and L Food Cover
- Made from 100% cotton canvas
- Features a biodegradable food-derived inner lining to keep food fresher for longer
- Features elasticated sides to fit over different sized dishes
- Lightweight yet extremely strong
- Easy-to-use zip for both children and adults
- Fridge and freezer safe
- Not to be used in microwave or oven
- Hand or machine wash (Recommended: Wash and dry inside out)
- Free from PVC, BPA, Nylon, heavy metals and Phthalates
- Ethically handmade in India
- Sizes: XS – 17cm | S – 22cm | M – 26cm | L – 30cm
Hand or machine wash – we recommended washing and drying inside out.
Cotton canvas, food-derived inner lining.
End of Life:
When it has reached the end of its useful life, cut or tear the cotton into small strips to facilitate the degrading process before placing into your compost bin.
1 review for 4myearth Food Cover Set – XS, S, M & L (Denim Stripe)
- Store Name: The Eco Warrior
- Vendor: The Eco Warrior
- Address: South Australia
- 4.35 rating from 186 reviews
PATRICIA (verified owner) –
Easy to put on, wash and seems to have a good seal~ love the stripes. I do however, miss the see through top…. out of sight, out of mind sometimes