Bamboo Kitchen Dish Brush
In stock (can be backordered)
The Eco Warrior Kitchen Dish Brush is made from a bamboo handle with sisal bristles. They are biodegradable and highly durable. They are also naturally antibacterial, non-scratch and are the most sustainable alternative to plastic brushes. Whether it be washing dishes, scrubbing pots and pans, or cleaning surfaces, there’s a sustainable brush alternative for that! Replacement heads are available, simply switch out as needed.
- Bamboo material and vegan friendly
- Economical replaceable heads: No more throwing away a perfectly good cleaning brush just because its bristles have worn out. You can purchase our replacement heads at our online store. Save money and extend the life of your dish brush.
- The sisal fibers used as bristles have a perfect scrubbing quality. It helps to remove everything from your dishes and cookware without scratching them.
At end of lifespan:
Compost brush head and wooden handle. Metal hardware can be recycled.
|Dimensions||24 × 7 × 5.5 cm|
- Store Name: The Eco Warrior
- Vendor: The Eco Warrior
- Address: South Australia
- 4.35 rating from 186 reviews
There are no reviews yet.