Ever Eco Eco Sponge Cloths Palm Springs (2 pcs)
Zero waste dishcloths in luxe prints and colorways to complement our kitchen decor? Yes, please! Beautiful and functional, these multipurpose sponge cloths have been a staple in many European homes for generations. Ideal for the kitchen and general home cleaning. Reusable, effective, and compostable at the end of their lifespan. Palm Springs collection will bring desert vibes to your home, with earthy hues, dreamy dusty pinks, and a cactus print for good measure!
FABULOUS FEATURES >
- Made from plants (70% plant cellulose and 30% cotton)
- An eco alternative to synthetic fabric and microfibre cloths
- Natural material printed with water-based ink
- Highly absorbent and quick drying
- Biodegradable and home compostable
- Dampen to use as a cleaning cloth or dry in place of paper towel to absorb spills
CARE INSTRUCTIONS >
- Wet cloth before use
- Pop in the washing machine or top rack of the dishwasher to clean as required
- Hang to dry
- Avoid tumble drying to assist in the longevity of cloth
- Your cloth’s lifespan depends on what it’s used for, how often it’s used, how often it’s washed and products used with. Based on average use, each cloth will last 6-9 months. You’ll know when it’s time to replace, as the cloth will become thinner over time.