Georganics Natural Toothpaste – English Peppermint
This natural toothpaste is blended with organic Peppermint oil. Similar to Spearmint, this formula packs a punch with a much stronger minty flavour. Studies have shown Peppermint oil to be extremely effective at killing anaerobic bacteria, left untreated this bacteria can cause gum disease. The fluoride free and SLS free formulation is an ideal replacement to your conventional toothpaste.
- Mineral-rich formula, promoting remineralisation
- Fluoride free
- SLS free
- Glycerin free
- Certified PETA cruelty free and vegan
- Packaged in a refillable glass jar, aluminium lid and recycled cardboard box
- Scoop out a pea-sized amount onto your toothbrush
- Brush for 2 minutes and rinse well
- Seal the lid after use, avoiding water entering the jar
- Store in a dry place for up to 12 months after opening
Calcium Carbonate^, Caprylic & Capric Triglyceride*^, Kaolin^, Cocos Nucifera Oil*^, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*^, Diatomaceous Earth*^, Sodium Bicarbonate^, Mentha Piperita Oil*^, Tocopherol^, Limonene*^. *Organic, ^Natural.
End of Life:
Glass jar can be reused for anything you desire or recycled. Dispose of cardboard packaging in your recycling bin.
1 review for Georganics Natural Toothpaste – English Peppermint
- Store Name: The Eco Warrior
- Vendor: The Eco Warrior
- Address: South Australia
- 4.35 rating from 186 reviews
Tatiana G. (verified owner) –