Ever Eco Recycled Mesh Produce Bags (8 pack)
An essential for those aiming to cut down their single-use plastic consumption when buying fresh fruit, veggies, seeds, grains and more. Keep your reusable produce bags handy when you go to your local supermarket, bulk food store, bakery or farmer’s market. These produce bags are made from recycled plastic bottles (rPET) and feature a sturdy drawstring to keep your goodies secure.
- Comes with 8 bags with a handy pouch and carry clip
- Each bag measures 30cm x 35cm
- Made from recycled plastic bottles (rPET)
- Drawstring closure
- Lightweight yet super strong mesh fabric
- Perfect for fruit, veggies, herbs and bulk goods
- Easily clips onto trolley or basket for easy access while shopping
- Machine washable
Rinse your produce in the bag and pop straight into the fridge. Air flows through the mesh weave allowing your produce to breathe and stay fresh for longer.
RPET (recycled plastic mesh).
How you will save:
Organic Cotton Produce Bags are eco-friendly as they are biodegradable and unlike plastic bags, will not take 1000 years to degrade. For $15, this gets you four Reusable Produce Bags. That’s four less plastic bags every time you shop, assuming you purchase ~4 fruits/vegetables/loose goods per shop. But most importantly, your efforts would be contributing towards reducing the overall consumption of single-use plastics bags and improving the health of our planet!