Ever Eco Dish Brush
Out of stock
Enter email to receive back in stock alert!
A zero waste alternative to plastic dish brushes made from plants! Ever Eco Dish Brush has a bamboo handle with sisal bristles. Replacement heads are available, to simply switch out as needed.
- Plant power! Our cleaning brush range is made from plants to provide a sustainable alternative to plastic dish brushes and synthetic sponges, which utilise chemicals in the production process and end up in landfill at end of life
- Unvarnished wood to eliminate chemicals from the production process, ensure compost compatible and to prevent brushes from slipping out of wet hands
- Vegan friendly
- Replacement head available
- To assist in the longevity of your brush, allow it to dry between uses (do not leave sitting in water)
- Stand brush upright on its bristles or hang from the metal loop over a mixer tap handle or hook between uses to encourage any residual water to drain away
- Handles can be treated with wood oil or wax if desired
- Natural signs of aging will occur over time from exposure to water, minerals within water and dish washing liquid. Wood oxidation (dark spots/discolouration), cracks/splits in the wood and bristle loss are possible and do not impact functionality. Wood is a natural product and the compostable nature of this brush is what makes it such a great zero waste kitchen essential.
- At end of lifespan, compost brush head and wooden handle. Metal hardware can be recycled
The ANSC Reclaimed Wood Soap Holder (Dark Brown)$15.99 Add to cart
Reusable Sand Linen Gift Wrap$5.00 – $9.00 Select options
SealPod Reusable Coffee Capsule Starter Kit$24.95 Read more
Reusable Pink-Green Gift Wrap$3.00 – $14.00 Select options
The ANSC Australian Black Clay Facial Cleanser$12.99 Read more
The Eco Warrior Vegan Dental Floss$13.99 Add to cart