Safety Razor + Razor Stand
Say goodbye to plastic waste and expensive blade refills! And hello to our simple and sleek solution for plastic-free, low-waste shaving. Enjoy a close, gentle shave without contributing to landfill while the luxe rose gold finish will also look pretty chic in your bathroom if we do say so ourselves!
- Includes 5 replacement blades and razor stand
- Razor head features a 3-piece opening
- Reusable, plastic-free safety razor
- Made from ultra-durable brass alloy, electroplated with a rose gold finish
- No plastic parts or packaging
This safety razor stand is the solution for every small or messy bathroom. You place it wherever you like and just insert your Safety Razor in it. That way, the razor is standing up and it will perfectly dry after every use in the shower or the sink. You’ll lose minimal space and keep it clean and dry.
- Keeps razor hygienic.
- Protects safety razor face from any unwanted contact
- Maximize bench space by storing a razor upright.
- Designed to suit most styles of a modern safety razor.
- Shave in short, gentle strokes without applying pressure. The weight of the razor is enough to provide a super close shave
- Use with shaving cream, gel or a shave bar to help the razor glide
- Take it slowly while getting used to this new way of shaving. Once you get the hang of it, you’ll never go back!
- The blade is double-sided, so you should expect to get around 6-7 shaves per side. Once blunt, replace the blade. Store used blades in a jar or container. Once filled, seal container and contact your local council for the location of your nearest recycling facility
- Store razor outside of the shower and allow to dry between uses
Changing the blade:
- Twist the handle anti-clockwise until the razor head opens
- Carefully remove the blunt blade
- Unwrap a new blade and place onto the head
How you will save:
Plastic razors are designed to last anywhere between 5-10 shaves which cost approximately $5 for one. Let’s say you shave once a week which means one razor will last you ~2 months. In one year, you’ll need six razors which gives you a total spend of $30. In six years, this will cost you $180!
On the other hand, one Safety Razor ($34) will last a lifetime(!). The only expense there is are the Double-Edge Replacement Blades at $2 for a pack of 5. If one blade has a useful life of 16 shaves (8 shaves per side), you will only need to change the blade every 4 months! With a pack of 5 replacement blades, this will last you 1.5 years! In six years, you’re looking at spending only $8!
Curious on how to use a Safety Razor? Read all about it here: https://theecowarrior.eco/how-to-use-a-double-edged-safety-razor/