The Eco Warrior Cork Cup – 12 oz
Reusable Coffee Cup with Cork Sleeve (12oz/354ml)
This Reusable Coffee Cup with Cork Sleeve is made from quality materials including borosilicate glass, natural cork and FDA-approved, food-grade silicone with in-built heat insulation. It features a nose dome to ensure your nose does not touch the lid when drinking, and the removable cork sleeve keeps your hands cool whilst being pleasant to touch. It’s also comfortable to hold, lightweight and easy to clean.
Why we chose cork:
Cork is a renewable, sustainable and naturally antibacterial material. In fact, the harvesting of cork does not require the cutting down of trees. Instead, it is harvested by stripping trees of their bark which assists with the absorption of carbon dixoide. This cork sleeve is made from pure and natural sawdust, is completely recyclable and decomposes naturally so you can go on about your day knowing that your coffee cup allows you a lighter carbon footprint.
- Suitable for hot and cold drinks
- Simplistic and ergonomically designed
- Features hardened borosilicate glass, natural cork and FDA-approved, food-grade silicone
- 4mm cork sleeve for anti-scalding and heat insulation
- Simultaneously designed with both a drinking outlet and air inlet
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Certified non-toxic | Bisophenol (BPA, BPF, BPS, EA) free
- 100% plastic-free packaging
The glass cup and silicone lid are dishwasher safe. We recommend placing these parts of the cup on the top rack of the dishwasher. Alternatively, hand wash under warm water.
The cork sleeve is removable. We recommend hand washing under warm water and allowing to dry completely before storing.
Borosilicate glass, FDA-approved and food-grade silicone, natural cork.
End of Life:
The cork sleeve is biodegradable and home compostable.
The glass cup, if broken, can be recycled.
Silicone can be recycled via specialised organisations. Please contact your local council as this varies by location.