The Eco Warrior Vegan Dental Floss Refill 2x30m
|Buy in bulk to receive a discount applied automatically at checkout|
|Buy 3 get 15% OFF|
|Buy 6 get 20% OFF|
This natural dental floss is made from cornstarch-based resin, coated with Candelilla wax and flavoured with Spearmint oil. Packed in a fully compostable and recyclable cardboard box.
- Made from 100% cornstarch-based resin
- 2x30m metres gives around 200 applications
- Cornstarch-based resin floss is suitable for vegans
- Comes in a recyclable Kraft box
- Gently pull out about 30cm of floss and roll the floss around your thumb to control the strength and position
- Floss against tooth surface and under gum line
To refill the container:
- Hold onto body of bamboo container with one hand
- With other hand, grip the top half of bamboo case (cap and neck) and twist anticlockwise
- Insert new floss roll
- Thread floss through hole via bottom-end of bamboo case neck
- Twist clockwise to close
Cornstarch, Candelilla wax, spearmint oil.
Resin, also known as polylactic acid (PLA), is derived from cornstarch and is compostable under under specific conditions (e.g. heat, moisture, microbes). Home composting systems may not meet the conditions necessary, therefore, we recommend disposing of cornstarch resin-based products at industrial composting facilities. Ask your local council for more information as this can differ between councils. Alternatively, if your home composting system meets the conditions, this is the next best alternative as dental floss is a thin piece of string and may take less time to biodegrade than larger items. Note this product will take longer to break down in a home compost than industrial composting facilities.