Wrappa Cacti Vegan Wrap Jumbo (1 pack)
Out of stock
Enter email to receive back in stock alert!
Wrappa Vegan Food Wraps are a beautifully designed and eco-friendly alternative to plastic or foil wraps. Made in Australia, they’re created using organic cotton and a vegan-friendly, plant-based wax made from tree resin and jojoba oil. These reusable and naturally antibacterial wraps can be used to cover or wrap any type of food, including crusty bread, large veggies, large pots and salad bowls. When warmed by your hands, this breathable wrap softens just enough to be folded into shape or moulded around a bowl, where it will stick to itself and keep your food beautifully fresh. When finished using, give them a quick wipe with a damp dishcloth and use them over and over again.
- Includes 1x 35 x 50cm wrap
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- Perfect for leftovers, lunches and outdoor eating to keep food fresh
- Easily wraps around food items, plates and bowls, etc.
- Use the warmth of your hand to help edges stick to the wrap or container
- Will last for 6-12 months depending on use and care
- Note: With daily use, stains and creases may appear but does not affect the function of the wrap. Avoid prolonged exposure to oily or greasy foods to minimise staining. Avoid hot water and other heat sources.
- Do not expose to heat or hot water.
- To store, fold or roll wraps and keep in a dry, cool place.
- Avoid all heat sources including dishwasher, microwave, hot surfaces & steam.
- *Wax wraps should not be used to store raw meat or raw fish as they cannot be washed in hot water.
When finished using, give them a quick wipe with a damp dishcloth and use them over and over again. Air dry and fold/roll to store.
100% GOTS Certified Organic cotton, candelilla wax, soy wax, tree resin and jojoba oil.
End of Life:
Use wax* to re-wax your wraps. If they are beyond repair, simply add them to your compost or bury in your garden.